ADMA Biologics Inc. Shares Close the Day 11.7% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.7% lower than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 24, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $2.15 and as low as $1.80 this week.
- Shares closed 6e+1% below its 52-week high and 5% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 15.9% lower than the 10-day average and 14.2% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|ADMA Biologics Inc.||-11.7||-7.2||-41.0||-53.3||13.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||55.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||58.8||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -121.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -108.6%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|ADMA Biologics Inc.||ADMA||0||-7.2||-41.0||-53.3||13.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?