SunLink Health Systems Inc. Shares Close the Week 86.3% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 86.3% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $7.62 and as low as $1.82 this week.
- Shares closed 6e+1% below its 52-week high and 4e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 87.7% lower than the 10-day average and 65.6% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 9.3% lower than its 5-day moving average, 33.8% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 85.7% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|SunLink Health Systems Inc.||-8.9||156.7||359.2||-58.8||405.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.0||8.0||68.6||-1.4||83.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.5||4.7||66.2||-2.1||80.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 469.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 86.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|SunLink Health Systems Inc.||SSY||0||156.7||359.2||-58.8||405.8|
|HCA Healthcare Inc||HCA||17.1||15.0||126.8||-3.1||149.9|
|Universal Health Services Inc. Class B||UHS||12.5||0.5||62.9||-3.2||96.0|
|Tenet Healthcare Corporation||THC||14.4||35.7||292.9||-7.8||357.2|
|Community Health Systems Inc.||CYH||3.0||58.8||288.2||-14.7||361.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?