Fate Therapeutics Inc Shares Fall 9.4% Below Previous 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares fell 9.4% lower than its previous 52-week low of $19.62, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Jun 13, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 37.3% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.1.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Fate Therapeutics Inc||-10.2||-66.1||-77.9||-80.8||-4.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-2.8||-12.8||-7.3||-16.2||0.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-3.8||-17.7||-6.9||-20.6||-0.1|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 269.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 269.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Fate Therapeutics Inc||FATE||-8.2||-66.1||-77.9||-80.8||-4.7|
|Becton, Dickinson And Co.||BDX||38.9||2.3||6.7||-11.4||7.8|
|Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.||NBIX||126.2||10.7||-4.4||-14.3||28.7|
|Sarepta Therapeutics Inc||SRPT||-17.0||-23.2||-19.6||-34.1||8.9|
|PTC Therapeutics Inc||PTCT||-3.7||-32.7||-37.6||-43.4||-0.4|
|Avidity Biosciences Inc||RNA||0||-46.6||-50.5||-58.1||12.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?