SenesTech Inc. Shares Close the Day 12.3% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 12.3% lower than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 22, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $3.14 and as low as $1.61 this week.
- Shares closed 5e+1% below its 52-week high and 5e+1% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 426.1% higher than the 10-day average and 1437.5% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.2.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.4||7.1||73.3||-2.0||82.3|
|S&P 500 Index||0.8||4.5||73.0||-1.7||81.6|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -41.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -95.5%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Marrone Bio Innovations Inc.||MBII||0||89.6||182.1||-17.2||293.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?