Pacific Biosciences of California Inc Shares Close the Week 20.7% Lower - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 20.7% lower than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Jan 12, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $21.01 and as low as $15.58 this week.
- Trading volume this week was 10.6% higher than the 10-day average and 38.2% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.7.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Pacific Biosciences of California Inc||-2.4||-19.0||-54.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.5||-0.7||18.0||-2.4||22.8|
|S&P 500 Index||0.9||-2.0||23.7||-3.1||28.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 154.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 556.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Pacific Biosciences of California Inc||PACB||-99.0||-19.0||-54.8|
|Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.||TMO||28.8||-6.3||22.3||-7.0||44.5|
|General Electric Co.||GE||-262.4||5.2||9.9||-13.6||18.2|
|Nanostring Technologies Inc||NSTG||0||-11.4||-43.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?