Cassava Sciences Inc Shares Close the Day 10.1% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 10.1% lower than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Jul 10, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $113.27 and as low as $86.14 this week.
- Trading volume this week was 12.6% higher than the 10-day average and 32.7% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.6.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Cassava Sciences Inc||-10.1||0.0||2758.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.3||0.0||36.1||-0.9||35.7|
|S&P 500 Index||1.1||0.0||39.2||-0.8||40.7|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date is the same as the peer average.
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -15179.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Cassava Sciences Inc||SAVA||0||0||2758.8|
|ORIC Pharmaceuticals Inc||ORIC||0||0||-24.8||-56.4||5.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?