Scorpio Tankers Inc Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.3% below its 52-week high of $38.67, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Jul 21, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 7.8% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Scorpio Tankers Inc||0.4||201.5||135.4||-1.3||248.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.5||-11.4||-6.0||-13.2||7.2|
|S&P 500 Index||1.0||-16.3||-7.1||-17.3||8.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 325.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 184.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Scorpio Tankers Inc||STNG||0||201.5||135.4||-1.3||248.4|
|Teekay Tankers Ltd - Class A||TNK||-2.4||80.6||64.8||-10.0||101.2|
|Ardmore Shipping Corp||ASC||0||143.5||130.5||-0.4||168.1|
|Capital Product Partners L P - Unit||CPLP||0||-11.0||30.1|
|Tsakos Energy Navigation Limited||TNP||-1.1||55.5||48.5||-22.1||60.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?