RF Industries Ltd. Shares Climb 8.3% Past Previous 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares rose 8.3% higher than its previous 52-week high of $6.49, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 16, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 57.1% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.6.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|RF Industries Ltd.||20.4||18.9||26.2||-2.6||92.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.4||8.2||45.2||-0.1||84.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||6.0||49.9||0.1||84.2|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 10.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -67.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|RF Industries Ltd.||RFIL||0||18.9||26.2||-2.6||92.1|
|TE Connectivity Ltd.||TEL||390.0||11.4||95.1||-0.8||182.1|
|Amphenol Corporation Class A||APH||16.4||0.7||67.2||-4.2||111.6|
|Methode Electronics Inc.||MEI||14.8||22.6||70.3||0.1||119.1|
|Optical Cable Corporation||OCC||0||42.1||45.1||-15.6||90.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?