Pearson plc - ADR Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.7% below its 52-week high of $12.08, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Nov 17, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 36.8% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Pearson plc - ADR||0.6||8.2||6.0||-2.6||27.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||8.1||7.0||-1.1||13.3|
|S&P 500 Index||0.1||19.9||16.5||-1.3||22.3|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -704.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -192.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Pearson plc - ADR||PSO||0||8.2||6.0||-2.6||27.8|
|Walt Disney Co (The)||DIS||76.8||8.8||0.6||-19.9||20.2|
|Fox Corporation - Class A||FOXA||13.5||1.3||0.9|
|News Corp - Class A||NWSA||88.0||17.6||19.5|
|New York Times Co. - Class A||NYT||37.5||37.9||24.6||-2.1||42.7|
|Gannett Co Inc.||GCI||9.9||-8.9||-15.5||-48.1||15.4|
|Via Renewables Inc - Class A||VIA||0||-67.4||-76.1|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?