Vertex Energy Inc. Shares Close the Day 12.7% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 12.7% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 23, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $1.61 and as low as $1.36 this week.
- Shares closed 6e+1% below its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 8.1% higher than the 10-day average and 42.1% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.6.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Vertex Energy Inc.||-12.7||93.9||187.5||-51.0||284.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.0||7.5||73.9||-1.8||69.6|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.8||5.3||74.3||-1.2||70.3|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 502.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 199.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Vertex Energy Inc.||VTNR||0||93.9||187.5||-51.0||284.5|
|Clean Harbors Inc.||CLH||34.5||11.6||104.0||-8.6||99.6|
|US Ecology Inc.||ECOL||-3.5||18.5||44.0||-6.9||59.5|
|Heritage-Crystal Clean Inc.||HCCI||0||18.7||83.8||-14.0||104.8|
|Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc.||PESI||24.7||29.1||81.4||-4.1||76.1|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?