Ternium S.A. - ADR Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.5% below its 52-week high of $40.71, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
May 10, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 51.4% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Ternium S.A. - ADR||-3.1||45.4||194.1||-3.5||237.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.0||14.3||45.5||-0.5||56.0|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.0||12.2||45.2||-0.1||57.3|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -1.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -12.2%
- The company's price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company's share price to its earnings per share, is -42.7% lower than the average peer.
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Ternium S.A. - ADR||TX||5.8||45.4||194.1||-3.5||237.5|
|ArcelorMittal - New York Shares - Level III||MT||-49.2||42.8||186.4||-4.0||329.9|
|Posco - ADR||PKX||0||45.7||150.2||-1.8||179.2|
|Tenaris S.A. - ADR||TS||104.1||46.0||69.5||-4.2||162.0|
|Companhia Siderurgica Nacional - ADR||SID||0||65.4||574.0||-7.4||704.2|
|Gerdau S.A. - ADR||GGB||17.5||49.3||208.2||-4.2||280.0|
|Allegheny Technologies Inc||ATI||-1.9||41.9||187.1||-7.2||271.7|
|Grupo SIMEC SAB de CV Unsponsored ADR Class B||SIM||0||32.8||171.6||5.8||246.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?