Discovery Inc. Class C Shares Close the Week 20.3% Lower - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 20.3% lower than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 26, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $66.70 and as low as $49.99 this week.
- Shares closed 5e+1% below its 52-week high and 1e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 30.8% lower than the 10-day average and 19.9% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 33.2% lower than its 5-day moving average, 35.7% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 0.9% lower than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Communication Services industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Discovery Inc. Class C||-29.5||94.9||171.2||-23.1||218.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||7.1||56.9||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||4.6||60.4||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 215.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 84.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Discovery Inc. Class C||DISCK||0||94.9||171.2||-23.1||218.8|
|Walt Disney Company||DIS||-68.5||3.2||85.6||-7.1||104.7|
|Comcast Corporation Class A||CMCSA||24.4||7.9||71.4||-4.1||78.1|
|Fox Corporation Class A||FOXA||15.2||39.1||69.3||-10.7||85.9|
|AMC Networks Inc. Class A||AMCX||7.6||70.2||145.8||-29.5||200.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?