CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd New Shares Near 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.6% above its 52-week low of $11.52, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Jan 16, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 60.2% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd New||-2.2||-28.4||-35.2||-49.4||3.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.6||-1.2||17.8||-3.1||22.0|
|S&P 500 Index||0.0||-2.2||24.4||-3.9||26.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 4629.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 118.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd New||CLGN||0||-28.4||-35.2||-49.4||3.1|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?