Independence Realty Trust Inc. Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.3% below its 52-week high of $15.76, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 26, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 15.9% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.2.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Independence Realty Trust Inc.||1.4||17.1||84.7||-0.1||136.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||55.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||58.8||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 57.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 215.6%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Independence Realty Trust Inc.||IRT||0||17.1||84.7||-0.1||136.3|
|Medical Properties Trust Inc.||MPW||28.8||-0.7||27.5||-4.9||58.7|
|Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc.||SHO||-6.6||12.4||45.0||-7.7||89.8|
|Saul Centers Inc.||BFS||33.0||31.8||34.8||-4.2||82.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?