Warburg Pincus Capital Corp I B - Class A Shares Near 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.5% above its 52-week low of $9.63, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Jan 14, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 99.3% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Warburg Pincus Capital Corp I B - Class A||-0.1||0.1||-0.3||-2.5||1.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.5||-0.6||18.2||-1.4||24.0|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.4||-2.2||23.9||-1.6||29.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -67.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -77.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Warburg Pincus Capital Corp I B - Class A||WPCB||0||0.1||-0.3||-2.5||1.5|
|Novus Capital Corp II - Class A||NXU||0||0.4||2.9||-2.1||3.8|
|New Vista Acquisition Corp - Class A||NVSA||0||0.2||0.0|
|Oaktree Acquisition Corp II - Class A||OACB||0||0.7||-5.7||-11.9||4.1|
|Omnichannel Acquisition Corp - Class A||OCA||0||-0.1||-2.6||-10.0||3.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?