Banco Macro S.A. - ADR Shares Close the Day 20.2% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 20.2% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Nov 20, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $20.61 and as low as $18.91 this week.
- Shares closed 11.8% below its 52-week high and 117.7% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 61.2% higher than the 10-day average and 23.4% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Banco Macro S.A. - ADR||20.2||35.1||73.5||-15.2||109.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.6||8.1||6.4||-1.1||13.3|
|S&P 500 Index||0.8||20.0||16.5||-1.2||22.4|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 12.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 51.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Banco Macro S.A. - ADR||BMA||0||35.1||73.5||-15.2||109.1|
|Banco Santander S.A. - ADR||SAN||6.0||42.7||57.0||0||57.2|
|Banco Santander Chile SA - ADR||BSAC||0||28.6||41.3||-13.0||41.6|
|Grupo Financiero Galicia - ADR||GGAL||0||48.7||98.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?