XPeng Inc - ADR Shares Close the Day 13.4% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 13.4% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Jun 30, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $11.99 and as low as $9.64 this week.
- Shares closed 60.0% below its 52-week high and 117.2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 32.3% higher than the 10-day average and 0.5% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|XPeng Inc - ADR||13.4||19.0||-63.1||-61.8||107.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||4.5||12.8||-0.7||22.2|
|S&P 500 Index||1.2||15.9||17.5||-0.5||28.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -161.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 36.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|XPeng Inc - ADR||XPEV||0||19.0||-63.1||-61.8||107.4|
|Rivian Automotive Inc - Class A||RIVN||-2.3||-13.1||-39.1|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?