Luokung Technology Corp. Shares Close the Day 55.7% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 55.7% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 15, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $1.66 and as low as $0.69 this week.
- Shares closed 6e+1% below its 52-week high and 4e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 60.3% lower than the 10-day average and 66.6% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.2.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Luokung Technology Corp.||55.7||142.6||164.0|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.5||7.6||44.4||0.2||84.0|
|S&P 500 Index||0.6||5.4||49.0||-0.3||83.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?