Aeva Technologies Inc Shares Close the Day 12.2% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 12.2% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Jun 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $11.17 and as low as $9.79 this week.
- Shares closed 4e+1% below its 52-week high and 7e+1% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 39.2% higher than the 10-day average and 76.6% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Aeva Technologies Inc||12.2||-25.2||12.7||-49.2||57.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.1||14.1||30.2||-1.1||41.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.0||13.3||34.3||0.1||44.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 8288.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -44.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Aeva Technologies Inc||AEVA||0||-25.2||12.7||-49.2||57.4|
|Viavi Solutions Inc||VIAV||52.8||15.1||31.4|
|Vocera Communication Inc||VCRA||-175.1||-16.3||60.3||-36.3||81.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?