Spruce Biosciences Inc Shares Near 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.8% above its 52-week low of $5.09, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Oct 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 13.5% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Spruce Biosciences Inc||-5.0||-78.7||-69.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.7||15.1||23.7||-2.1||35.2|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.7||18.3||28.0||-3.4||37.4|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 145.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 180.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Spruce Biosciences Inc||SPRB||0||-78.7||-69.5|
|ORIC Pharmaceuticals Inc||ORIC||0||-54.3||-39.3||-62.0||30.1|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?