D-MARKET Electronic Services & Trading - ADR Shares Close the Day 11.2% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.2% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Jan 15, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $2.00 and as low as $1.58 this week.
- Shares closed 87.0% below its 52-week high and 25.3% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 4.2% lower than the 10-day average and 6.8% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
- The stock closed at 9.0% higher than its 5-day moving average, 5.2% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 51.8% lower than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|D-MARKET Electronic Services & Trading - ADR||11.2||-6.8||-86.7||-88.2||13.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.6||-0.6||18.2||-3.1||22.0|
|S&P 500 Index||0.0||-2.2||23.9||-3.9||26.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 453.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 135.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|D-MARKET Electronic Services & Trading - ADR||HEPS||0||-6.8||-86.7||-88.2||13.3|
|Pinduoduo Inc - ADR||PDD||-60.9||-1.2||-65.0||-72.2||23.8|
|Poshmark Inc - Class A||POSH||194.2||-1.7||-83.5||-83.0||13.4|
|Points International Ltd.||PCOM||0||-2.0||1.4||-20.6||13.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?