Churchill Capital Corp VII - Class A Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.9% below its 52-week high of $9.88, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Jul 21, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 134.5% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Churchill Capital Corp VII - Class A||0.2||-0.4||0.6||-0.8||1.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.5||-10.9||-6.3||-13.2||7.2|
|S&P 500 Index||1.0||-15.4||-6.9||-17.3||8.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -158.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -187.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Churchill Capital Corp VII - Class A||CVII||0||-0.4||0.6||-0.8||1.7|
|NightDragon Acquisition Corp - Class A||NDAC||0||0.7||0.5|
|Enphys Acquisition Corp - Class A||NFYS||0||0.3||-3.8||-3.6||1.3|
|Northern Genesis Acquisition Corp III||NGC||0||0.7||-1.2||-1.6||2.9|
|Newbury Street Acquisition Corp||NBST||0||1.0||1.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?