Liquid Media Group Ltd. Shares Close the Week 55.7% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 55.7% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $4.37 and as low as $2.12 this week.
- Shares closed 2e+1% below its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 38.4% higher than the 10-day average and 297.2% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.7.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 5.1% higher than its 5-day moving average, 50.8% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 73.4% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Liquid Media Group Ltd.||13.4||111.5||3.8||-33.2||129.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.8||7.1||65.7||-1.2||83.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.2||4.5||65.5||-1.7||81.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 626.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -98.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Liquid Media Group Ltd.||YVR||0||111.5||3.8||-33.2||129.9|
|Pinterest Inc. Class A||PINS||-351.7||10.8||479.0||-22.6||506.7|
|Perion Network Ltd||PERI||0||50.6||385.3||-32.8||387.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?