Protective Insurance Corp. - Class A Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.6% below its 52-week high of $23.30, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 09, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 26.4% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Protective Insurance Corp. - Class A||-0.6||52.2||59.1||-1.6||70.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||10.1||45.9||-0.1||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||9.6||51.5||-0.0||52.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 196.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 569.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Protective Insurance Corp. - Class A||PTVCA||0||52.2||59.1||-1.6||70.8|
|Positive Physicians Holdings Inc.||PPHI||0||15.8||8.4||-32.3||69.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?