Aon plc. - Class A Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.7% below its 52-week high of $238.57, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 20.5% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Aon plc. - Class A||0.9||12.4||24.6||-1.1||41.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||11.0||45.3||-0.7||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||10.4||50.3||-0.8||52.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 25.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -35.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Aon plc. - Class A||AON||0||12.4||24.6||-1.1||41.9|
|Marsh & McLennan Cos., Inc.||MMC||31.8||8.7||32.7||-0.8||38.8|
|Prudential plc - ADR||PUK||19.6||17.5||66.1||-2.6||83.5|
|Arch Capital Group Ltd||ACGL||11.8||11.1||29.2||-0.1||93.6|
|Axis Capital Holdings Ltd||AXS||-28.7||2.2||25.0||-3.9||61.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?