Rocky Brands Inc. Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.2% below its 52-week high of $52.36, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 29, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 18.1% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.2.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Consumer Stables industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Rocky Brands Inc.||5.8||84.8||173.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.3||8.9||56.3||-1.0||62.1|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||6.3||58.8||-0.6||64.3|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 595.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 121.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Rocky Brands Inc.||RCKY||0||84.8||173.1|
|Deckers Outdoor Corporation||DECK||24.7||11.7||140.7||-3.3||181.7|
|Columbia Sportswear Company||COLM||64.8||21.0||56.1|
|Skechers U.S.A. Inc. Class A||SKX||57.4||15.1||66.8||-2.5||100.7|
|Wolverine World Wide Inc.||WWW||-22.6||20.8||150.3||-5.4||228.2|
|Steven Madden Ltd.||SHOO||-165.6||4.7||54.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?