APi Group Corporation Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.6% below its 52-week high of $22.23, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 06, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 59.1% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|APi Group Corporation||-1.2||20.6||110.4||-0.9||149.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||9.8||50.5||-0.6||49.2|
|S&P 500 Index||0.1||9.1||55.8||-0.3||52.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -989.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 58.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|APi Group Corporation||APG||0||20.6||110.4||-0.9||149.1|
|Limbach Holdings Inc||LMB||0||-9.2||278.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?