Liberty Latin America Ltd. Class A Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.5% below its 52-week high of $14.64, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 22, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 153.2% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.6.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Communication Services industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Liberty Latin America Ltd. Class A||0.9||29.6||61.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.4||7.5||73.9||-2.0||69.2|
|S&P 500 Index||0.8||5.3||74.3||-1.7||69.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 586.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 212.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Liberty Latin America Ltd. Class A||LILA||0||29.6||61.8|
|SK Telecom Co. Ltd. Sponsored ADR||SKM||0||3.3||66.1||-7.8||79.9|
|Shenandoah Telecommunications Company||SHEN||19.4||13.9||12.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?