Vertiv Holdings Co - Class A Shares Close the Day 14.0% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 14.0% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
May 25, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
Vertiv Holdings Co - Class A (VRT) shares closed today 14.0% higher than it did at the end of yesterday. The stock is currently up 18.9% year-to-date, up 58.6% over the past 12 months, and up 64.9% over the past five years. Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, and the S&P 500 rose 0.9%.
- Shares traded as high as $16.77 and as low as $15.40 this week.
- Shares closed 3.5% above its 52-week high and 138.8% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 6.4% lower than the 10-day average and 7.2% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Vertiv Holdings Co - Class A||14.0||18.9||58.6||1.0||132.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.1||0.0||5.1||-4.6||16.2|
|S&P 500 Index||0.9||7.9||6.1||-2.7||20.1|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -339.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -629.1%
- The company's price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company's share price to its earnings per share, is -3274.3% higher than the average peer.
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Vertiv Holdings Co - Class A||VRT||52.1||18.9||58.6||1.0||132.9|
|Plug Power Inc||PLUG||-6.6||-31.6||-44.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?