Global Blue Group Holding AG Shares Near 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.4% above its 52-week low of $3.70, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Nov 23, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 377.0% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Global Blue Group Holding AG||-5.8||-37.8||-55.8||-58.7||1.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.3||-4.5||-2.4||-6.2||19.1|
|S&P 500 Index||0.6||-14.8||-13.2||-15.8||14.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 54.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 136.5%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Global Blue Group Holding AG||GB||0||-37.8||-55.8||-58.7||1.6|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||24.1||6.1||13.6||-3.6||16.2|
|Boston Scientific Corp.||BSX||104.5||2.5||7.0||-8.0||25.0|
|Edwards Lifesciences Corp||EW||31.5||-42.6||-35.3||-43.4||11.1|
|HireRight Holdings Corp||HRT||0||-35.6||-43.1||-47.2||49.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?