First Savings Financial Group Inc. Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.9% below its 52-week high of $74.00, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 85.9% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 2.9% higher than its 5-day moving average, 9.2% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 13.8% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|First Savings Financial Group Inc.||1.7||12.0||128.4||-2.7||147.2|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.8||7.1||65.7||-1.2||83.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.2||4.5||65.5||-1.7||81.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 930.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 298.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|First Savings Financial Group Inc.||FSFG||0||12.0||128.4||-2.7||147.2|
|Flagstar Bancorp Inc.||FBC||4.7||16.9||163.9||-6.2||190.5|
|First Capital Inc.||FCAP||0||-8.8||-4.2||-32.5||29.6|
|IF Bancorp Inc.||IROQ||0||-1.0||33.8||-2.6||45.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?