RGC Resources, Inc. Shares Near 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.3% above its 52-week low of $21.49, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Apr 28, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 48.4% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Utilities industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|RGC Resources, Inc.||0.4||-7.3||-10.0|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.7||11.2||43.1||-0.7||51.8|
|S&P 500 Index||0.6||12.0||48.4||0.3||56.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -171.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -381.5%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|RGC Resources, Inc.||RGCO||0||-7.3||-10.0|
|Atmos Energy Corp.||ATO||20.1||5.8||-4.7||-4.3||19.6|
|Nisource Inc. (Holding Co.)||NI||-138.9||14.4||3.0||-2.3||23.1|
|ONE Gas Inc||OGS||21.7||5.2||-0.2||-5.6||23.1|
|Southwest Gas Holdings Inc||SWX||0||16.0||-9.6||-9.1||23.0|
|Chesapeake Utilities Corp||CPK||29.0||9.7||29.3||-3.9||63.1|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?