SpringWorks Therapeutics Inc Shares Close the Day 10.9% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 10.9% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
May 13, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $40.72 and as low as $33.33 this week.
- Shares closed 56.3% below its 52-week high and 17.6% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 17.6% lower than the 10-day average and 0.5% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.7.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 8.5% higher than its 5-day moving average, 9.9% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 27.3% lower than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|SpringWorks Therapeutics Inc||10.9||-43.0||-49.5||-59.6||8.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||-12.1||-3.8||-12.9||2.5|
|S&P 500 Index||2.4||-17.1||-2.0||-17.1||3.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 64.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 91.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|SpringWorks Therapeutics Inc||SWTX||0||-43.0||-49.5||-59.6||8.9|
|Ovid Therapeutics Inc||OVID||0||-31.8||-33.6||-52.3||5.0|
|Oyster Point Pharma Inc||OYST||0||-72.9||-69.5||-75.2||11.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?