Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd. Shares Close the Day 10.5% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 10.5% lower than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 26, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $8.98 and as low as $6.05 this week.
- Shares closed 5e+1% below its 52-week high and 3e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 54.4% lower than the 10-day average and 15.8% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.7.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 15.4% lower than its 5-day moving average, 9.6% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 31.7% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd.||-10.5||199.0||257.1||-43.6||405.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||49.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||54.0||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -5056.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 222.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd.||SINO||0||199.0||257.1||-43.6||405.8|
|United Parcel Service Inc. Class B||UPS||108.1||0.4||73.3||-6.4||91.8|
|Air Transport Services Group Inc.||ATSG||54.3||-6.6||61.7||-11.5||71.4|
|Air T Inc.||AIRT||-62.9||-5.8||103.9||-39.1||172.1|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?