Takung Art Co Ltd Shares Close the Day 65.1% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 65.1% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 22, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $40.54 and as low as $3.90 this week.
- Shares closed 2e+1% above its 52-week high and 6e+3% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 30.2% lower than the 10-day average and 171.9% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Takung Art Co Ltd||65.1||1905.4||3564.2||-35.9||3265.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.8||7.1||73.3||-2.0||82.3|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.2||4.5||73.0||-1.7||81.6|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 7032.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 3594.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Takung Art Co Ltd||TKAT||0||1905.4||3564.2||-35.9||3265.3|
|Workday Inc. Class A||WDAY||-163.7||4.8||101.0|
|USA Technologies, Inc.||USAT||0||17.0||181.2|
|Performant Financial Corporation||PFMT||0||85.0||103.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?