Recon Technology Ltd. Shares Close the Week 23.8% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 23.8% higher than last week, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $3.81 and as low as $2.95 this week.
- Shares closed 3e+1% below its 52-week high and 4e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 16.5% lower than the 10-day average and 22.8% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 7.0% higher than its 5-day moving average, 38.2% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 96.1% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Recon Technology Ltd.||5.0||158.5||160.3||-33.9||389.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.8||7.1||65.7||-1.2||83.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.2||4.5||65.5||-1.7||81.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 1026.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 119.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Recon Technology Ltd.||RCON||0||158.5||160.3||-33.9||389.3|
|National Oilwell Varco Inc.||NOV||-2.2||6.6||42.3||-13.7||96.2|
|Insight Enterprises Inc.||NSIT||19.5||25.7||150.5||-5.3||176.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?