Quantum Fintech Acquisition Corp Shares Approach 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.6% above its 52-week low of $9.50, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 23, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 30.8% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Quantum Fintech Acquisition Corp||-0.4||-0.5||-0.5||-2.5||1.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.0||6.4||77.6||-2.1||61.6|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.5||4.5||77.5||-1.5||65.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?