Sunnova Energy International Inc Shares Close the Day 10.1% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 10.1% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 30, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $37.19 and as low as $31.03 this week.
- Shares closed 3e+1% below its 52-week high and 4e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 17.4% lower than the 10-day average and 28.7% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Sunnova Energy International Inc||10.1||-17.8||265.7||-32.7||349.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||8.7||51.2||-0.4||63.0|
|S&P 500 Index||0.4||5.9||53.3||-0.6||64.3|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -905.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 1073.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Sunnova Energy International Inc||NOVA||0||-17.8||265.7||-32.7||349.1|
|Power Integrations Inc.||POWI||67.1||-3.2||78.1|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?