Danimer Scientific Inc - Class A Shares Close the Day 11.6% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.6% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Jun 01, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $25.70 and as low as $20.68 this week.
- Shares closed 6e+1% below its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 32.1% lower than the 10-day average and 57.7% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Danimer Scientific Inc - Class A||11.6||-6.9||126.5||-66.9||128.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.1||13.9||38.2||-1.0||42.0|
|S&P 500 Index||0.2||12.6||39.6||-0.6||43.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 415.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -34.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Danimer Scientific Inc - Class A||DNMR||0||-6.9||126.5||-66.9||128.4|
|Tupperware Brands Corporation||TUP||7.8||-20.2||692.9||-33.0||577.2|
|Myers Industries Inc.||MYE||29.4||7.8||69.4||-6.3||77.6|
|Karat Packaging Inc||KRT||0||7.0||7.0||-0.8||28.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?