Berkshire Hathaway Inc. - Class B Shares Climb 0.2% Past Previous 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares rose 0.2% higher than its previous 52-week high of $267.50, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 4.2% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc. - Class B||0.7||14.7||37.2||-0.2||59.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.1||11.0||45.3||-0.7||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.0||10.4||50.3||-0.8||52.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -55.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -46.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc. - Class B||BRK.B||0||14.7||37.2||-0.2||59.8|
|Exxon Mobil Corp.||XOM||-10.5||37.8||40.2||-9.3||90.0|
|Union Pacific Corp.||UNP||27.8||7.7||52.4||-0.9||60.0|
|General Electric Co.||GE||22.9||26.0||91.4||-5.6||149.7|
|Lee Enterprises, Inc.||LEE||223.9||126.1||222.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?