SoFi Technologies Inc Shares Close the Day 13.4% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 13.4% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Oct 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $18.51 and as low as $15.92 this week.
- Shares closed 26.3% below its 52-week high and 35.6% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 25.3% lower than the 10-day average and 59.7% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|SoFi Technologies Inc||13.4||-28.4||-28.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.7||15.1||23.7||-2.1||35.2|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.7||18.3||28.0||-3.4||37.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?