Pacific Mercantile Bancorp Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.3% below its 52-week high of $8.32, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 0.1% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Pacific Mercantile Bancorp||2.2||59.7||78.9||-3.6||171.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.8||7.1||65.7||-1.2||83.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.2||4.5||73.0||-1.7||81.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 83.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -16.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Pacific Mercantile Bancorp||PMBC||0||59.7||78.9||-3.6||171.9|
|Zions Bancorporation N.A.||ZION||8.8||30.8||128.9||-6.2||148.5|
|CVB Financial Corp.||CVBF||18.4||22.9||40.0||-7.2||51.9|
|Hanmi Financial Corporation||HAFC||15.0||80.4||129.5||-8.2||187.0|
|United Security Bancshares||UBFO||16.4||22.3||57.3||-7.4||71.4|
|Union Bankshares Inc.||UNB||0||13.3||74.4||-4.9||77.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?