Farmer Bros. Co. Shares Close the Week 25.9% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 25.9% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $11.03 and as low as $8.47 this week.
- Shares closed 4% below its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 57.1% higher than the 10-day average and 102.0% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 13.9% higher than its 5-day moving average, 30.5% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 90.8% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Consumer Stables industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Farmer Bros. Co.||9.9||136.0||58.8||-11.3||198.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.8||7.1||65.7||-1.2||83.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.2||4.5||65.5||-1.7||81.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 472.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -5.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Farmer Bros. Co.||FARM||0||136.0||58.8||-11.3||198.5|
|J.M. Smucker Company||SJM||14.6||10.2||19.5||-5.1||36.9|
|TreeHouse Foods Inc.||THS||218.5||26.9||36.5||-2.6||51.7|
|Coffee Holding Co. Inc.||JVA||0||34.1||129.9||-22.1||134.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?