Target Hospitality Corp. Shares Close the Day 13.5% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 13.5% lower than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Apr 01, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $2.75 and as low as $1.86 this week.
- Shares closed 5e+1% below its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 1.9% higher than the 10-day average and 76.1% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.2.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Communication Services industry sector today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Target Hospitality Corp.||-13.5||37.3||48.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.4||8.9||61.4||-0.5||61.6|
|S&P 500 Index||1.1||7.5||65.4||-0.6||65.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 346.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -38.6%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Target Hospitality Corp.||TH||0||37.3||48.6|
|MFA Financial Inc.||MFA||-2.7||10.5||248.7||-4.2||334.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?