Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation Class A Shares Close the Week 44.0% Lower - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 44.0% lower than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 26, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $7.23 and as low as $3.96 this week.
- Shares closed 8e+1% below its 52-week high and 2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 67.2% higher than the 10-day average and 285.0% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Materials industry sector this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation Class A||1.0||-48.5||-60.7||-73.3||8.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||55.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||54.0||-1.5||62.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?