Healthcare Capital Corp - Class A Shares Near 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.4% above its 52-week low of $9.57, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 24, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 90.5% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Healthcare Capital Corp - Class A||0.6||-4.0||-4.0||-4.1||1.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||7.1||56.9||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||4.6||60.4||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -4576.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -102.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Healthcare Capital Corp - Class A||HCCC||0||-4.0||-4.0||-4.1||1.3|
|Plug Power Inc.||PLUG||-164.2||0.4||793.2||-54.4||968.9|
Was this content valuable for you?