Macquarie Global Infrastructure Total Return Fund Inc Shares Climb 0.7% Past Previous 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares rose 0.7% higher than its previous 52-week high of $22.62, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 06, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 1.3% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Macquarie Global Infrastructure Total Return Fund Inc||0.7||12.6||54.0||0.1||51.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.2||9.8||50.5||-0.6||49.2|
|S&P 500 Index||0.5||9.1||55.8||0.2||52.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?