Rocky Brands Inc. Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.7% below its 52-week high of $57.95, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Apr 01, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 32.9% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.2.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Consumer Stables industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Rocky Brands Inc.||5.4||103.6||245.2|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.4||8.9||61.4||-0.5||61.6|
|S&P 500 Index||1.1||7.5||65.4||-0.6||65.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 693.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 147.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Rocky Brands Inc.||RCKY||0||103.6||245.2|
|Deckers Outdoor Corporation||DECK||25.5||15.3||167.1||-3.0||182.5|
|Columbia Sportswear Company||COLM||64.2||19.9||58.4|
|Skechers U.S.A. Inc. Class A||SKX||57.7||15.7||92.4||-2.9||100.3|
|Wolverine World Wide Inc.||WWW||-22.8||21.8||199.7||-7.7||220.0|
|Steven Madden Ltd.||SHOO||-167.1||5.6||77.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?