Elevate Credit Inc. Shares Close the Day 16.2% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 16.2% lower than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 26, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $4.17 and as low as $2.68 this week.
- Shares closed 4e+1% below its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 55.8% lower than the 10-day average and 48.2% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 13.6% lower than its 5-day moving average, 26.4% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 19.7% lower than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Elevate Credit Inc.||-16.2||-22.3||144.1||-22.7||325.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||49.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||54.0||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 109.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 268.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Elevate Credit Inc.||ELVT||0||-22.3||144.1||-22.7||325.8|
|PagSeguro Digital Ltd. Class A||PAGS||28.2||-19.1||113.9||-26.3||170.0|
|OneConnect Financial Technology Co Ltd Sponsored ADR||OCFT||0||-23.4||42.7||-48.5||64.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?