Gladstone Capital Corp. Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.2% below its 52-week high of $10.32, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 05, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 15.8% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Gladstone Capital Corp.||0.7||17.0||136.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||10.1||62.3||-0.4||50.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||9.0||66.4||-0.3||55.7|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 270.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 188.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Gladstone Capital Corp.||GLAD||0||17.0||136.7|
|Orchid Island Capital Inc||ORC||264.6||18.3||189.3||-1.5||149.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?